The OxyTrak™ 390 ex-situ flue gas analyzer is ideally suited for measuring unburned oxygen levels in dirty, rugged combustion applications. A diffusion convection loop design provides high levels of accuracy with minimal service or maintenance required.
Zirconium oxide O2 sensor housed in 700°C furnace for exceptional accuracy and reliability
- Ex-situ convection loop design for simple installation and fast, easy maintenance
- Suitable for temperatures to 1900°C
- Intuitive microprocessor-based controller with configurable display for field programming
- Auto-calibration and auto-verification
- Auto Blow-back feature for use in extremely harsh environments
- Optional platinum-catalyst combustibles sensor measures CO & H2 for detecting incomplete combustion