The ZD* connectors solder cup termination (stamped and formed contact) connectors with tin shells are used for cable or panel mount wiring application. Solder cup connectors provide maximum flexibility and performance for applications requiring discrete solder terminations.
Features and Specs
- Industrial Controls.
- Communication Systems.
- Information Systems.
- Test Equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Stamped solder cup contacts 5A current capacity.
- Closed-entry socket insulator for secure blind mating.
- Compatible with all other D* Subminiature series.
- Particularly suitable for industrial applications and for computer, telecom or medical equipment.
- Glass filled thermoplastic Insulator, UL 94V-0 (E112081).
- Standard and High-density arrangements are available.
- Two performance classes
– 50 mating cycles.
– 200 mating cycles.