DPK series connectors are high performance environment-resistant, rectangular connectors qualified to MIL-C-83733 (USAF). They feature crimp snap-in contacts in the dependable Little Caesar rear release contact retention assembly. This field-proven assembly permits contacts to be inserted and extracted at the rear of the connector. Contacts are qualified to military specifications and are crimped with MIL-C-22520 crimp tools, using standard locators.
Features and Specs
- Designed for applications where environment or thermal protection is mandatory and high reliability is a requirement.
- Silicone rubber wire sealing grommets, peripheral seals, and interfacial seals for environmental and thermal protection (PC version less grommet).
- High performance connectors which are available in two shell sizes
- 13 contact arrangements available accomodating from 18 to 185 standard contacts.
- Connector is qualified to MIL-C-83733 (USAF).
- Feature crimp snap in contacts in the dependable LITTLE CAESAR rear release contact retention assembly. Allows contacts to be inserted and extracted from the rear of the connector.
- Plug connector EMI grounding spring available