Filter connector series D*JK and D*JT are designed for commercial applications and provide excellent protection against EMI/RFI. Using D Subminiature standard components, a cost-effective production can be achieved as well as 100% compatibility with equivalent products according to CECC 75 301 802 (DIN 41652).
Features and Specs
High quality tubular ceramic capacitors are assembled onto the D*JK contacts and soldered to contact and backshell while series D*JT connectors apply planar array filters.
- Computer Equipment
- EMI/RFI Sensitive Electronics
- Medical Equipment
- Telecommunication Transmission
- Test & Measurement Equipment
Features & Benefits
- HF-tightness and mechanical stability by closed backshell.
- Free-stamped grounding fingers (pin connector only).
- D*JK with signal contacts with solder cups, straight and 90o PC tails.
- D*JT with high power contacts with solder cups, straight and 90° PC tails.
- Versatile mounting possibilities (brackets, captive nuts).
- Contact finish according to performance class 2 (standard) or class 1.